[Nauty-list] Building nauty on MinGW, missing sys/times.h

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Mon Sep 10 17:52:36 EST 2007

I don't know if MinGW has the facilities for measuring cputime. If
you find them, I can try to incorporate them. Meanwhile, at least we
can avoid the compile-time error.

In naututil-h.in, before the line
    #endif /*NAUTY_CPU_DEFINED*/
(about line 224), insert this:

#ifndef CPUTIME
#define CPUTIME 0.0
#endif

Then do ./configure again and try compiling.  All cpu times will
be reported as 0, but that is better than nothing.

Please report problems.

Brendan.

* William August Rummler <w.a.rummler at gmail.com> [070910 16:26]: