[Nauty-list] readgraph()

keith.briggs at bt.com keith.briggs at bt.com
Fri Feb 18 21:48:05 EST 2011

Yes, I know Brendan McKay makes the best and fastest programs!
That's why my python script calls geng to do all the hard work.  The point of it is to provide an interface to a high-level language, where processing the generated graphs is easier.

Another approach is my very_nauty package http://keithbriggs.info/very_nauty.html.
This is in C and has a function to read the compressed geng output, and also to iterate over a set of graphs - graph_geng_reader(FILE* f, int op(graph_t), char* lbl) applies an arbitrary function to every graph in file f.

Keith