[Nauty-list] Sparse or dense?

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Sun Apr 14 08:19:29 EST 2013

For random graphs the tipping point comes when the average degree is
about the square root of the number of vertices. We didn't run any
comparisons for graphs like your highly unbalanced bipartite graphs,
so I can't predict which is best. You need to experiment. You can
also try Traces, which uses the same graph structure as sparse nauty.

Brendan.

* Hans Georg Schaathun <georg+nauty at schaathun.net> [130414 03:08]: