[Nauty-list] accept only graphs with subgraphs isomorphic to predefined subset

Hoy, Robert rshoy at usf.edu
Wed Oct 23 08:25:56 EST 2013

Hi, Greg (and all).  For some odd reason I can't get callgeng to compile!  Here is my compile script (same as in the example at the top of callgeng.c), which I used with the (standard, unedited) programs callgeng.c and geng.c.  I get the error messages

geng.c:558: error: ‘outproc’ redeclared as different kind of symbol
geng.c:400: note: previous declaration of ‘outproc’ was here
geng.c: In function ‘geng_main’:
geng.c:2257: error: lvalue required as left operand of assignment

Can anyone make sense of this?

By the way, Greg, thanks for pointing out that possible issue.  I have an idea for how to circumvent it.

Best,
Rob

Robert Hoy
Assistant Professor of Physics