[Nauty-list] shortg error?

craig.ross at gm.com craig.ross at gm.com
Sat Sep 28 06:47:29 EST 2013

I'm getting an issue with the shortg command (executable file at the
command line), not a low-level or library call.  It insists that I've
given it the input file twice, though I don't see how.  Here's an example
session:

C:\eng_apps\openlogic\cygwin\home\nauty25r5>shortg -k -i2 g1e.txt
g1eni.txt
>A shortg -ki=adjtriang[1:1,3] g1e.txt g1eni.txt
>Z      6 graphs read from g1e.txt
Input file specified two times.

>Z      0 graphs written to g1eni.txt
>E shortg: sort process exited abnormally (code 1)

Variations on the command line don't change the result. Anyone have any
ideas on this?  I just got it compiled (Win7 with Cygwin), and this is the
first time I've used it. Other commands (geng, addedgeg) work fine.

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.