[ANU Pacific.Institute] Thank you and Season's Greetings from the Pacific Institute

Katherine Daniell katherine.daniell at anu.edu.au
Thu Dec 21 13:07:39 AEDT 2017

Dear PI members,

as the year draws to a close we wanted to thank you all - participants,
board members, volunteers and admin staff - for the work you've done in
supporting the Institute's events, programs, and Pacific scholarship,
teaching and outreach more broadly at ANU and through out our region.

We wish you all the best for the festive season and look forward to working
with you again in 2018!

Alan Rumsey and Katherine Daniell (PI Co-convenors)

Dr Katherine Daniell
Senior Lecturer, Fenner School of Environment and Society &
European Research Development Manager, ANU Centre for European Studies
The Australian National University
Acton ACT 2601, Australia
M: +61 419 848 256
katherine.daniell at anu.edu.au
https://researchers.anu.edu.au/researchers/daniell-ka

Editor, Australasian Journal of Water Resources
Member, National Committee of Water Engineering (Engineers Australia)
Member, Initiatives of the Future of Great Rivers
Co-convenor, ANU Pacific Institute
Co-convenor, French-Australian Water and Land Management Initiative
President, Australian-French Association for Research and Innovation
(AFRAN) Inc.

CRICOS Provider #00120C