[Sailingclub] Shed open this weekend.

David Fisher David.Fisher at nga.gov.au
Fri Nov 11 15:56:06 EST 2005

Hi All.  I'll be down at midday both Saturday and Sunday to open up.
Usual trick; if there's no one around I'll unlock the roller door and
leave it pulled down.

You'll have noticed that it's been quite windy recently.  Sailing in
these conditions is great fun, but do make sure you only go out in
conditions with which you feel comfortable.  Don't forget to sign the
book, and make sure you don't lock anyone out while they're on the
water.

Good luck finishing up your exams and essays.  Cheers to not having to
think about them again for a while.

Visit http://nga.gov.au for information about exhibitions and related events.

The National Gallery of Australia is an Australian Government Agency

NOTICE - This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contain information that may be privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email and notify us immediately.