[ANU Sailing Club] Wanted: Sharpie Sheethand

Susan & Grant Warner sgw at grapevine.com.au
Thu Aug 21 20:45:51 EST 2008

Spring is around the door and the sailing season is nearly upon us.  With
the significant increase in sharpies this year, there are several of us (me
included) looking for a 3rd person to complete the crew.

We are looking for sheethands (work the mainsheet, male/female, less than
85Kgs) and forward hands (trapeze (should be 85kgs +), jib, spinnaker) to
come on board.  The fleet sails with the YMCA on Saturdays and Wednesdays
with the CYC (6pm start).  The added excitement this year is the nationals
at Wollongong (Dec 27 to Jan 7).

The club has 2 sharpies up for grabs if you wish to put a crew together.

If you would like to give it ago, call me on 6255 3408 (h), 0408486821 (mob)
or by return e-mail.

Grant Warner

Assistant Captain of Boats

President, NSW Sharpie Association