[ANU Sailing Club] Learn to Sail Summer 2009 ANU Sailing Club [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Tony Prcevich tony.prcevich at anao.gov.au
Thu Dec 11 10:25:56 EST 2008

Good morning,
Attached is an advertisment for the upcoming ANUSC training course in Feb
2009.

If you are keen to help out let me know as well.

I will be away over January but will reply in early Feb.

Take it easy.

Kind Regards,

Tony Prcevich
Australian National Audit Office
Phone 02 6203 7615
Fax 02 6203 7362
Tony.Prcevich at anao.gov.au

(See attached file: ANUSC training ad summer 2009.doc)

This information contains confidential information intended only for
the use of the authorised recipient.
If you are not an authorised recipient of this e-mail, please contact
the Australian National Audit Office by return e-mail.
In this case, you should not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all copies of them.

This e-mail and any attachments may also contain copyright material belonging to the Commonwealth represented by the Australian National Audit Office.

The views expressed in this e-mail or attachments are the views of the author and not the views of the Australian National Audit Office.
You should only deal with the material contained in this e-mail if you
are authorised to do so.

This notice should not be removed.