[ANU Sailing Club] Working bee on Sunday 12 noon - 4pm

Adam Leavesley adam.leavesley at anu.edu.au
Fri Aug 6 10:13:47 EST 2010

Ahoy there sailing clubbees,

We've organised a working bee for Sunday 12 noon - 4pm at the Boat Shed including a BBQ and soft-drinks.

Progress on the boats has been excellent and with your help we can hopefully get the whole fleet ship-shape for the start of the new season. There's also some work that needs doing on the Boat Shed.

Please let me know if you plan to come so that I can make sure there's enough refreshments ;-)

Also bounce back to me if you need a lift. Depending on where you are we might be able to help.

Cheers,
Adam Leavesley
Commodore
ANU Sailing Club