[ANU Sailing Club] Intermediate Sailing Course

Frances Lamb u4224681 at anu.edu.au
Tue Nov 2 13:18:27 EST 2010

Ahoy Sailors,

The club is pleased to announce that we will be running an Intermediate Sailing Course beginning on Sunday 14 November. This is a great way to improve your sailing skills at the start of the season! The course will improve your rigging, sailing and racing skills as well as more advanced sailing theory. This course is ideal for those who have already completed the beginner’s course and want to learn more or for those wanting to brush up on their sailing skills.

Venue: ANU Sailing Club, Yarralumla Bay (see website for map)
Cost: $60 for ANU Sailing Club Members

Dates & Times:
Sunday 14/11/2010                         2 - 6 pm (Sailing)
Sunday 21/11/2010                         2 - 6 pm (Sailing)
Sunday 28/11/2010                         2 - 6 pm (Sailing)

To sign up, just follow the instructions below. Places are limited, so get in early to secure your place. More detailed information will be available on our website soon if you want more details. http://sailing.club.anu.edu.au/portal/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Cheers, Frances
ANU Sailing Club Training Administrator

Confirm your enrolment via payment
The amount for the course is $60 for ANU Sailing Club Members. It’s easy to join the club, it’s just $40 for students and $60 for SRA members for the season. It is preferred if you net bank it to the club (just put your surname in the reference). The details are:

BSB - 062 903
Acc # - 1004 4760
Name: ANU Sailing Club

Once you have paid, email me the receipt and that will finalise your enrolment in the course. The course does fill up quickly, so get in early to secure your place. Please bring your student card or 2010 SRA receipt along to the first course so we can quickly check your Club membership. This is important as the club gets fined for each member who is not a student/SRA member (equals less money for boat maintenance and parties).

The club uses these fees for the maintenance of the boats and all of the people teach volunteer their time so please thank them.