[ANU Sailing Club] This weekend at the Boat Shed

Nick Scroxton nick.scroxton at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 25 11:14:56 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

There appears to have been no club email so far, so I thought I'd quickly
outline the plans for the weekend. The shed is open today, I know
definitely from 1pm, maybe earlier. YMCASC Saturday races start at 2pm.
(though its Sharpie Class day, which I think means the Sharpie sailors are
manning the committee boats, though I could easily be wrong).

On Sunday its the beginner's course, 1st Group 12-3, 2nd Group 3-6. All
experienced members are welcome to come and help, whether it be rigging,
demonstrating on the racing lasers or tasars or whatever. There's a sign up
sheet for future sessions so that we can coordinate how many people we need
when. http://www.doodle.com/z7dwyzy94t4hxmxq#table

You can also come along and learn how to drive the powerboat.

Most beginner's sailors will be off the water around 5:30pm on Sunday, so
if any experienced sailors fancied a Sunday evening sail, then that would
be the time to do it.

Hope you enjoy this amazing weekend out on the water,

Nick