[ANU Sailing Club] Social + UniGames

Nick Scroxton nick.scroxton at googlemail.com
Sun May 20 23:21:16 EST 2012

Hi sailors. Some news for you all:

1) Social: Tuesday 6pm at Civic Pub on Lonsdale Street (the main drag in
Braddon). A chance to catch up with everyone.

2) UniGames: 23rd-28th of September, Adelaide. Now's the time to start
thinking about UniGames and putting together a sailing team for UniGames in
the spring. It'll be a great week, lots of sailing and lots of partying.
The club will be able to provide a small subsidy towards costs. Open to all
students. Let me know if you're interested and we can start having
discussions about all the details, whether we want training over the winter
months etc etc.

Nick