[Aqualist] Iconic Quaternary sites across Australasia

Kathryn Fitzsimmons kathryn_fitzsimmons at eva.mpg.de
Wed Jun 27 21:38:58 EST 2012

Dear fellow Quaternarists,

This year AQUA turns 30, and in honour of this grand anniversary we are
planning a bumper December issue of Quaternary Australasia. As part of
this, we would like to include a discussion piece on the "iconic
Quaternary sites" across Australasia, in a similar fashion to Paul
Hesse's "Oz Quaternary literary canon" from 2005
(http://www.aqua.org.au/AQUA/QA/QA_2005_23_2.pdf - p.12). I would like
to solicit nominations and feedback from the community regarding these
sites, and why they are important. Please get in touch with me with your
suggestions!

As ever, we welcome contributions of research articles, thesis
abstracts, workshop and conference reports and news items. And of course
potential cover photos!
The deadline for articles is end August; for other contributions, end
September.
Please contact either myself or our new co-editor, Jasmyn Lynch, if you
are interested and seek further information:
kathryn_fitzsimmons at eva.mpg.de
Jasmyn.Lynch at canberra.edu.au

Kind regards,
Kat Fitzsimmons