[Aqualist] Recent publications and thesis abstracts for QA July issue

Kathryn Fitzsimmons kathryn_fitzsimmons at eva.mpg.de
Fri Apr 12 21:42:00 EST 2013

Dear Quaternarists,

We would like to invite colleagues to update us on their recent
publications, to include in the July issue of Quaternary Australasia. If
you have any recently published articles that may be of interest to the
community, could you please forward them to me by no later than Friday
19 April?

We also welcome any recently completed thesis abstracts (Honours,
Masters and PhD). If you have any students who recently finished, please
encourage them to submit their abstracts to us.

Yours Quaternarily,
Kat Fitzsimmons and Jasmyn Lynch
Editors - Quaternary Australasia

--