[Aqualist] (no subject)

Leanne Armand leanne.armand at mq.edu.au
Thu Jul 4 22:02:29 EST 2013

Dear AQUA-listers,
(apologies for cross-postings)

Macquarie University (Sydney, Australia) currently has open the 2014
International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS) round (*closes 31st
August, 2013*). This is a *highly competitive* international PhD
scholarship award, however if you are a student, or have a student, looking
for a PhD scholarship (you must have a Masters degree and paper submissions
to be competitive for the scholarship) please take a look at the following
projects I have on offer (briefly listed below) and the rules for
applications at the following website (
http://www.hdr.mq.edu.au/information_about/scholarships/hdr_scholarship_international_candidates_only).
The scholarship does not include health insurance whilst in Australia nor
re-loaction costs.

*Projects on offer (more details at this
website<https://sites.google.com/site/marinephytoplanktonlab/projects/international-fellowships/iprs-phd-projects-2013>
):*
*Project P1.* Holocene records of Spring blooms on the Kerguelen Plateau,
Subantarctic zone, Southern Ocean.

*Project P2.* Diatom survey and reconstruction of palaeoclimatic events
near the Totten Glacier, Antarctica.

*Project P3.* Southern Ocean Parmales.

If you believe you fit the criteria of the award and are interested in
applying please contact me well before the due date.

Kind regards,
Leanne Armand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NEW! Lab website: https://sites.google.com/site/marinephytoplanktonlab/home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dr Leanne Armand
Senior Researcher/Lecturer Biological Oceanography
Co-Director Marine Science Degree
Climate Futures at Macquarie - Department of Biological Sciences
Macquarie University
North Ryde, NSW, 2109.
Australia.

E-mail: leanne.armand at mq.edu.au