[Aqualist] Correction: The next set of Palaeo Advancements on the East Coast (PAEC) seminars at the University of New South Wales

Chris Turney turneychris at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 13:10:19 AEDT 2017

Apologies for any cross-posting and the dreadful mistake on the previous
email. The seminars will be held at UNSW, NOT University of Sydney. More
haste, less speed!

The next double act for the *Palaeo Advancements on the East Coast* seminar
series has been scheduled for the 16 February at the University of New
South Wales. This is the third of our meetings which have been set up to
share the latest in palaeo research across the wider Sydney region.

The next seminars will be hosted by Chris Turney at the School of
Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences, University of New South
Wales. A flyer is attached but a summary is given below. Feel free to
forward on to anyone who might be interested.