[Aqualist] AQUA AGM Monday 15th April

Timothy Cohen tcohen at uow.edu.au
Tue Apr 9 14:25:27 AEST 2019

Dear all AQUA members,

This is a notice for the annual general meeting (AGM) to be held on Monday 15th April at 11am. There will be physical meeting for those interested in attending at the University of Wollongong (Building 41, G07 - CABAH Meeting Room). All other participants will be able to join via ZOOM:

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://uow-au.zoom.us/j/806210671
The AGENDA for this AGM is:

*        Confirm the minutes of the previous AGM and any of the special general meetings since then;

*        Receive and consider:

1.      The annual report of the Committee on the activities of the Association during the preceding financial year, and

2.      The financial statements of the Association for the preceding financial year

*        Elect the members of the committee;

*        To confirm or vary the amounts (if any) of the annual subscription and joining fee

*        Discuss AQUA 2020

*        Other business

Please make sure you are a paid member in order to vote at the AGM and at this stage we are looking for an AQUA Treasurer to take over from Georgy Falster and an AQUA secretary to take over from Emily Field. If you are a PhD student or an ECR then this is an excellent opportunity to get some runs on the board for service to your professional body, whilst also looking good on your resume.

If you are likely to be at an institution with a few other AQUA folk then please email me and I will forward you a digital copy of the previous minutes and the agenda prior to the meeting.

See you all next week,

Kind regards

Tim (on behalf of the AQUA executive)

Associate Professor Tim Cohen
ARC Centre of Excellence for Australian Biodiversity and Heritage
GeoQuest Research Centre - Co-Director
School of Earth, Atmosphere and Life Sciences/SMAH
University of Wollongong NSW 2522 Australia
T +61 2 4239 2375 |
uow.edu.au<http://uow.edu.au/> | View my publications

[CABAH_Geoquest logo]