[Aqualist] 2 year postdoc at Adelaide on isotopes and the modern Coorong

Jonathan Tyler jonathan.tyler at adelaide.edu.au
Fri Jul 26 19:52:10 AEST 2019

Hi All,

We're looking to recruit a postdoc for 2 years to work with Juraj Farkas,
Luke Mosley and myself to study the contemporary hydrology and nutrient
dynamics of the Coorong Lagoon, South Australia. Our project will involve
the use of conventional and non-traditional isotopes, and will require both
field and lab work. It's part of a much larger initiative led by the SA
government to find solutions to restoring the Coorong.

Further details below. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

http://careers.adelaide.edu.au/cw/en/job/502718/grantfunded-researcher-a

Jonathan