[Aqualist] ACDC2020 summer school - Dynamics of the Global Water Cycle

Falster, Georgy gfalster at wustl.edu
Thu Jan 9 08:57:03 AEDT 2020

Hi AQUA,

This is one for later-stage PhD candidates. Please see the links below for information about this year's Advanced Climate Dynamics Course - this year to be held in a national park in Sweden, with the topic 'Dynamics of the global water cycle'. Everything is paid for (except for your flights etc to get there) and it's run by a world-class mix of climate scientists.

I went in 2017 so if you are a bit interested but would like to know more then please shoot me an email. Applications close 1st March!

More details are here  https://www.uib.no/en/rs/acdc/132286/acdc-2020-details
A flyer for the course is here  https://www.uib.no/sites/w3.uib.no/files/attachments/acdc2020flyer.pdf

Georgy Falster
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences
Washington University in St. Louis
Campus Box 1169, One Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO 63130
e: gfalster at wustl.edu<mailto:gfalster at wustl.edu>