[Aqualist] AQUA List mailing submission request

Meghan McAllister meghan.mcallister at flinders.edu.au
Wed May 19 12:41:03 AEST 2021

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope you are well. I'm Meghan, a PhD research candidate based at Flinders University. My research focuses on Quaternary palaeoenvironmental reconstructions by utilising leaf wax lipid biomarkers. I would like to request to be added to your mailing list please for updates and opportunities within the AQUA community.

Best wishes,
Meghan

​Meghan S. McAllister
​Flinders International Postgraduate Candidate
GESSS-SA 2021 Vice President

College of Humanities, Arts & Social Sciences
Flinders University
GPO Box 2100 | Adelaide | SA 5001
Room 264 (Humanities Building)

Department of Earth Science | School of Physical Sciences
The University of Adelaide
Adelaide | SA 5005
Room 126
Email: meghan.mcallister at flinders.edu.au