[TimorLesteStudies] Seminars On-line Now

Jennifer Drysdale jenster at cres10.anu.edu.au
Tue Feb 13 14:21:20 EST 2007

Friends

The Timor-Leste Studies Association can now bring you seminars via our website.

Yesterday Pyone Myat Thu gave her Pre-Fieldwork Seminar here at the
ANU and I am pleased to say the technology worked and you can listen
to Pyone's seminar by downloading the MP3 from
http://www.etstudies-aust.org/Seminars.html. Pyone's powerpoint
presentation is also available. For researchers considering whether
to do a PhD, Pyone's seminar is an excellent example of how to do it
right! Well done Pyone and thanks for being the first researcher to
allow your seminar to be 'aired'.

We hope to bring you more seminars in this format in the future. I
apologise that downloading such a huge file may prevent some people's
access - I am investigating options to reduce the size of the file.

Regards
Jen

Jenny Drysdale
PhD Student
Moderator, Timor-Leste Studies Association List
Environment Officer
Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies
Australian National University (ANU)
Room 4.13, 4th Floor
WK Hancock Building [43]
Biology Place