[TimorLesteStudies] Canberra - A celebration of Five Years of Independence

Jennifer Drysdale jenster at cres10.anu.edu.au
Mon May 7 15:28:19 EST 2007

Its time to celebrate!

Timor-Leste will shortly mark five years of independence. A milestone
in the journey and a difficult one at that.

Please join me and other members of the Timor-Leste Studies
Association for lunch, post-election banter, and laughs:

When: Tuesday 22 May
Time: 12-2pm
Where: Gods' Cafe, ANU
Please RSVP: By return email to me by Monday 21 May (numbers are limited to 20)

Cheers
Jen

Jenny Drysdale
PhD Student
Moderator, Timor-Leste Studies Association List
Environment Officer
The Fenner School of Environment and Society*
Australian National University (ANU)
Room 4.13, 4th Floor
WK Hancock Building [43]
Biology Place
Canberra   ACT   0200

Mobile 0407 230 772
Phone 02 6125 1651
Fax 02 6125 0757
Email Jennifer.Drysdale at anu.edu.au
Personal Website http://cres.anu.edu.au/~jenster
East Timor Studies www.etstudies-aust.org

*formerly Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies