[TimorLesteStudies] AGM

Jenny Jennifer.Drysdale at anu.edu.au
Mon Jun 9 21:03:36 EST 2008

The Timor-Leste Studies Association will hold its inaugural AGM on
the first day of the Asian Studies Association of Australia's
Conference in Melbourne. All members of this list are invited to
attend. The AGM will be informal and we look forward to discussing
ideas about how to develop the TLSA.

Where: First Floor (Room to be advised on arrival), Sebel Hotel, 65
Queens Road, Albert Park, Melbourne
When: 9.00-10.30am, Tuesday 1 July
RSVP: Please RSVP to me if you are planning to attend the AGM.

Please note, you may attend the AGM if you are not attending the ASAA
Conference but if you want to participate in the conference you must
register at http://www.conferenceworks.net.au/asaa/index.php

Cheers
Jen

Visiting Fellow, Fenner School of Environment and Society
Moderator, Timor-Leste Studies Association List www.etstudies-aust.org
Mobile 0407 230 772
Email Jennifer.Drysdale at anu.edu.au
Personal Website http://cres.anu.edu.au/~jenster