[TimorLesteStudies] FW: Other car rental options

Bu Wilson Bu.Wilson at anu.edu.au
Tue Mar 3 13:15:39 EST 2009

  _____

From: Antoinette Schapper [mailto:a_schapper at hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 3 March 2009 1:01 PM
To: bu.wilson at anu.edu.au
Subject: RE: [TimorLesteStudies] Other car rental options

Hi

I'm going to Timor shortly and am looking to rent or buy a motorcycle. I
will be going around the districts for some weeks and would need it to be
able to hold its own for a bit. Does anyone have any ideas where I might be
able to get one?

Cheers
Antoinette

Owner (easttimorstudies-owner at anu.edu.au).
http://mailman.anu.edu.au/mailman/listinfo/easttimorstudies
> The List Owner accepts no responsibility for postings to this list.

  _____

Get what you want at ebay. View photos of singles in your area
<http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fdating%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau
%2Fchannel%2Findex%2Easpx%3Ftrackingid%3D1046247&_t=773166080&_r=Hotmail_End
text&_m=EXT>