[TimorLesteStudies] New book on language, gender and development in Timor-Leste

Roslyn Appleby Roslyn.Appleby at uts.edu.au
Fri Aug 20 13:40:47 EST 2010

(apologies for multiple postings)

I wanted to let list members know about the recent publication of my book, which focuses on English language teaching in Timor-Leste during the transition to independence. I hope it may be of interest:

Appleby, R. 2010 "ELT, Gender and International Development: Myths of Progress in a Neocolonial World" (Multilingual Matters)

[cid:3365156449_186445652]
A flyer for the book is attached. Further details, and a 20% discount for online ordering, can be found on the book's website:
http://www.multilingual-matters.com/display.asp?isb=9781847693037

The book can also be ordered in Australian Dollars through 'The Book Depository' <http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/>

Kind regards,

Dr Roslyn Appleby
Senior Lecturer, ELSSA Centre
University of Technology, Sydney
PO Box 123 BROADWAY NSW 2007
AUSTRALIA
+612 9514 1490

UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099F
DISCLAIMER: This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or
attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of the University of Technology Sydney.
Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.

Think. Green. Do.