[TimorLesteStudies] Where is Carta Magna?

W. L. Wright wwright1961 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 19:42:13 EST 2010

Hello Helen - Have a look here:

http://easttimorlegal.blogspot.com/2009/01/east-timors-magna-carta.html

Best regards,

Warren

--
Warren L. Wright BA LLB
Solicitor, Sydney

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email message and any attachments are for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient/s and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is
by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message along with any
attachments.