[TimorLesteStudies] Kevin Sherlock Timor Collection update

Kerry Taylor-Leech k.taylor-leech at griffith.edu.au
Mon Sep 28 11:17:19 AEST 2015

Dear John and colleagues,

May I say this is such brilliant, important, caring and generous work that
you and your team do. I extend my deepest admiration and I hope to see this
collection for myself one day. Kevin really serves some sort of public
recognition for what he has preserved for the East Timorese and for the
world.

Warmest good wishes,

*Kerry *

*https://ktlweb.wordpress.com/ <https://ktlweb.wordpress.com/>*

Kerry Taylor-Leech I  Lecturer in Applied Linguistics/TESOL
School of Languages and Linguistics, Griffith University
Room 2_218 (M23), Mt Gravatt campus Q 4122
Ph: (07) 3735 5860