[TimorLesteStudies] Inaugural Meeting of TLSA (Nothern Territory) chapter: TODAY Thursday 4 April, 2-4pm, CDU

Michael Leach mleach at swin.edu.au
Thu Apr 4 09:36:05 AEDT 2019

From: Karen Edyvane <Karen.Edyvane at cdu.edu.au>

[meeting details below, agenda attached]

Hi All

Please find attached Draft Agenda for this Thursday inaugural meeting of the new ‘Timor-Leste Studies Association – NT Chapter’ !!

Please bring along relevant updates, information of upcoming Timor-Leste-related events, new programs, visitors, etc.

And also, bring a clean shirt and a big smile  – we are having a group photo !  :) :)

Cheers…Karen.

PS. Tea, coffee and biscuits provided !  :)

Karen (Bonba) Edyvane

University Professiorial Fellow, Charles Darwin University
Visiting Professor, National University of Timor-Leste
North Australia Research Unit
23 Ellengowan Drive, Darwin, NT 0811 Australia

Mobile: +61 424 779 374 (Aus) / +670 7782 6593 (Timor Leste)