[TimorLesteStudies] TLSA Conference: Decolonizing Knowledge in Timor-Leste (Call for Papers)

Michael Leach mleach at swin.edu.au
Fri Mar 15 09:20:07 AEDT 2019

From: east-timor-request at lists.riseup.net <east-timor-request at lists.riseup.net> on behalf of Josh <jtrindade76 at hotmail.com>
Subject: TLSA Conference: Decolonizing Knowledge in Timor-Leste (Call for Papers)

I am emailing you regarding the 2019 Timor-Leste Studies Association Conference, which will be held at UNTL from 27-28 June 2019. For information about the conference, please see http://www.tlstudies.org/Conference.html<http://www.tlstudies.org/Conference.html>

This year, as in 2017, I will convene a special panel on “Decolonizing Knowledge in Timor-Leste”. I hope that you might be interested in submitting an abstract for this panel. Abstract proposals (150 words) can be emailed to me or the TLSA email address: tlsa2019 at tlstudies.org<mailto:tlsa2019 at tlstudies.org>.

Please circulate this information to your friends who you think might be interested in submitting an abstract.

Best wishes,
---
Josh Trindade

Socio Cultural Adviser for Legislative Reform

Ministry of Legislative Reform and Parliamentary Affairs

Edif. 2, 1o andar, Palacio do Governo, Avenida Presidente Nicolau Lobato.

Dili, Timor-Leste

M: (+670)77234633
E: trindade.josh at gmail.com<mailto:trindade.josh at gmail.com>
----
Publications:

Lulik: The Core of Timorese Values (2012)
(http://tlstudies.org/pdfs/TLSA%20Conf%202011/chp_58.pdf<http://tlstudies.org/pdfs/TLSA%20Conf%202011/chp_58.pdf>)

Reconciling Conflicting Paradigms: an East Timorese Vision of an Ideal State (2008)-https://www.academia.edu/7450844/Reconciling_Conflicting_Paradigms_An_East_Timorese_Vision_of_an_Ideal_State<https://www.academia.edu/7450844/Reconciling_Conflicting_Paradigms_An_East_Timorese_Vision_of_an_Ideal_State>

Rethinking Timorese Identity as a Peace Building Strategy: Lorosa'e-Loromonu Conflict from a Traditional Perspective (2007)
http://www.indopubs.com/Trindade_Castro_Rethinking_Timorese_Identity.pdf<http://www.indopubs.com/Trindade_Castro_Rethinking_Timorese_Identity.pdf>

https://independent.academia.edu/JoshTrindade1<https://independent.academia.edu/JoshTrindade1>