[TimorLesteStudies] A little book to add to the assets of TLSA - 1

Patricia Rich prich at swin.edu.au
Fri Jul 10 19:31:24 AEST 2020

________________________________
From: Patricia Rich
Sent: Friday, 10 July 2020 7:29 PM
To: easttimorstudies at anu.edu.au <easttimorstudies at anu.edu.au>
Subject: A little book to add to the assets of TLSA - 1

In this email and the next I will add two translations of a little book that Jose Ramos Horta and I put together for the kids of Timor-Leste on the palaeontology and geology of TL.  It was based on a well known kids story and resulted from my students and me working on various mapping project in TL since the early 2000's.  These are also used not only in schools but also in the three exhibitions on this topic that my group and I from Swinburne and Monash have put in place up in TL in Dili, Aileu and Baucau.  I hope they will be of some value.  So, I will send one in this email and a couple more in the next 2 emails.

Prof Patricia Vickers-Rich
Chair in Palaeobiology
Swinburne University of Technology
Hawthorne