[TimorLesteStudies] TLSA tribute to Dr James Scambary

Nadine Lobner lobnernadine0 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 21:46:51 AEST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

I am very sad to hear those news. Dr James Scambary has been under those
people and scholars who makes one understand that it's worthwhile to keep
doing your best. I will always admire him for his great contributions and
for his humble and kind personality. I am very glad I had the chance to
meet him in person, he will remain as very special in my memories.

I am sending my deepest condolences to his friends and family.

Nadine Lobner