[evo.theory] Developmental Plasticity Reading Group: This FRIDAY (3rd Sept)

Brett Calcott brett at coombs.anu.edu.au
Mon Aug 30 11:59:44 EST 2004

Hi all,

The reading group for West-Eberhard's 'Developmental Plasticity and
Evolution' meets this Friday, 3rd September, in Seminar room E, in the
Coombs Building.

Chapter 3 ('plasticity') is in my pigeon-hole. I copied it onto A3 size this
time, as it was a bit hard to read last time.

Anyone needing previous chapters, or wanting to make arrangements to get
hold of this chapter (bozo?, rsbs?), or needs directions, please contact me.

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Calcott