[evo.theory] This Week: Albatross Systematics

Brett Calcott brett at coombs.anu.edu.au
Wed Dec 1 12:17:48 EST 2004

Hi all,

We meet this week on friday, 1pm in Coombs Seminar Room A.

A slightly different format this week. Geoff Chambers will give us a
whiteboard presentation, and show us some nice pictures. Discussion will
follow this. I have attached the reading that this will be based around.
See below for details.

Cheers,
Brett