[evo.theory] Reminder: Tomorrow - "Developmental Plasticity and Evolution"

Brett Calcott brett at coombs.anu.edu.au
Thu Sep 2 16:07:04 EST 2004

The reading group for West-Eberhard's 'Developmental Plasticity and
Evolution' meets this Friday, 3rd September, in Seminar room E, in the
Coombs Building.

Chapter 3 ('plasticity') is in my pigeon-hole. I copied it onto A3 size this
time, as it was a bit hard to read last time.

Anyone needing previous chapters, or wanting to make arrangements to get
hold of this chapter (bozo?, rsbs?), or needs directions, please contact me.

--
Brett Calcott
Philosophy Program, RSSS, ANU