[evo.theory] Evolutionary Theory Reading Group Friday 23 June

Lachlan Walmsley ldw917 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 22:17:30 AEST 2017

Good evening fellow Darwinians,

This Friday at 2pm in the Benjamin Library, we will be reading Matt Grove's
(2015) paper 'Paleoclimates, plasticity, and the early dispersal of Homo
sapiens,' published in *Quarternary International*. I've attached a copy of
the paper.

This paper returns to the topic of paleoclimatic variation and human
evolution that we visited a few weeks ago. This paper should interest
anyone researching plasticity, and has many pleasing graphs.

Naturalistically yours,
Lachlan