[IntLawProfessors] Radical International law

Henderson, Ian S WGCMD AUS henderis.aus at centcom.mil
Thu Dec 2 05:49:47 EST 2010

I think this at best only partly answers the question, but see a call
for papers on "Towards a Radical International Law" at
http://ilreports.blogspot.com/2010/11/call-for-papers-towards-radical.ht
ml

>From my reading of the call for papers, the use of the word 'radical'
indicates that papers should concern a critical rethinking of existing
architectures, norms etc and not just a review or explanation of current
law and systems.

Ian Henderson