RObert Hart On-line Again - in Melbourne

Robert Hart hartr@archenland.interweft.com.au
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 08:57:58 +1000 (EST)

Hi Linkers

This is just a brief note to let people know that having successfully
moved from Port Hedland to Melbourne, I am now back on-line at the above
address. (I hope it's successful - my goods and chattels have yet to
catch up with me...)

I am currently waiting for my own domain - interweft.com.au - to be
registered and appropriately delegated (Telstra are installing the line
for my permanent Internet link at this moment), but as this may take up to 6
weeks, I decided to re-subscribe from what will be a temporary address.

Please note that if you have saved my old email address
	hartr@hedland.edu.au
it should be changed to iweft@ipax.com.au for the moment.

My old email address continues to function for the moment however...

Robert Hart                                  iweft@ipax.com.au
Voice: +61 (0)3 9735 3586
InterWeft, 35 Summit Road, Lilydale, Victoria 3140, Australia
        IT, data and voice networking Consultancy
        Strategic IT business planning
        Internet planning, implementation, security and configuration