Inspiration for the Day

Thomas P. Koltai tomk@koltai.com
Sun, 13 Oct 96 20:40:56 PDT

An interesting lively discussion is being currently held on com-priv@lists.psi.com
on the pros and cons of Government involvement in the Internet.

A little gem popped up that I could not resist posting to link:

Quote (nelson@crynwr.com)"
Many on the left believe that government does, on the average, more
evil than good.  Many on the right also agree on this exact point.
Where the leftists go wrong is that they are forever believing that
government can be fixed so it does less evil than good.  It never
happens, but they never stop believing that it can.  They've "got the
faith".
Endquote"

For those interested, I think com-priv posters are voting on the side of
less direct "official" involvement.

Tom
Thomas P. Koltai
Phone: +61-2-261-4884