Timed links etc.

Bruce Juddery bruce@netinfo.com.au
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 12:31:57 -1000

Tony Barry mentioned a can of worms. How about catching you coming and going?

At Telstra's suggestion, I run two telephone lines. One is the normal,
domestic line. The other is a business line, to which this computer is
hooked up - installed to assure prompt(ish) service in event ofd any
problem. No doubt everything that runs on it will be deemed "business", even
if it is purely social chit-chat (or keeping up with Link).

If I switch to a second domestic line, do you want to bet they won't make
the connection - and maintain the timed calls?

Regards,
Bruce Judderyt.
HEMISFEATURES@Netinfo.com.au is an interactive news service.
  Journalists, and an extensive  team of academics in Australia and  Asia
are available to provide a regular editorial service to subscribers at Netinfo.
News stories and background items are available on request at competitive rates.
Its writers are able to provide in depth assessments on political, economic,
administrative, diplomatic and cultural issues and activities,   at the
above e-mail address.
More can be learned of HEMISFEATURES@Netinfo on request.