Timed links etc.

Tony Barry Tony.Barry@anu.edu.au
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 14:44:24 +1000

At 12:31 on 96/10/15, Bruce Juddery wrote:

> If I switch to a second domestic line, do you want to bet they won't make
> the connection - and maintain the timed calls?

What I was getting at was that it would be simple to set up a business
phone number at a notional business address different to my own  (say a
shared office with a number of like minded people - a room with a phone
answering machine) while still using my home phone for business purposes
and that it would not be practical to police this for Testra as it would be
mighty difficult to prove.

Tony

Email          : Tony.Barry@anu.edu.au
Voice          : +61 6 249 4632         Fax: +61 6 279 8120
Details        : http://snazzy.anu.edu.au/People/TonyB.html

Head, Center for Networked Access to Scholarly Information,
Australian National University Library, A.C.T. 0200, AUSTRALIA.