Advice wanted, regarding kiddie porn email

Robert Hart hartr@interweft.com.au
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 21:16:39 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 21 Oct 1996, Rachel Polanskis wrote:

> I was shocked today (this afternoon)
> to find in my mailbox a letter inviting me to get some child pornography.

Ah - you too! I have also received this email - and at a loss as to what
to do about it.

> An snailmail address was supplied, and an email address
> originating at AOL.

SOunds like the same one...

> The item was pretty explicit, and even tries to imply that I am
> interested by saying it got my name off a mailing list that contained
> similar material.

Definitely the same one!

So - what do we do now. I am concerned at just having this on my
computer!

Robert Hart                                  iweft@ipax.com.au
Voice: +61 (0)3 9735 3586
InterWeft, 35 Summit Road, Lilydale, Victoria 3140, Australia
        IT, data and voice networking Consultancy
        Strategic IT business planning
        Internet planning, implementation, security and configuration