Porn and the link list

Tim Redhead redhead@dstc.edu.au
Tue, 22 Oct 96 11:32:26 +1000

'morning all,

  Gary> Just to allow some of the more worried to relax, it appears
  Gary> that many linkekrs dod not get it, so it has obviously been
  Gary> sent on another list to which several people are also members.

If convenient, the recipients might also find if they post to any
common USENET groups. Software is available which trawls any group
and collects poster's email addresses; I think this technique has been
used in the past to harrass groups of people.

Thanks,
	Tim.

                              Tim Redhead
  Level 7, Gehrmann Labs,  University of Queensland., Qld., Australia, 4072
     email:redhead@dstc.edu.au  	http://www.dstc.edu.au/Staff.html
               Telephone:+617 3654310  Facsimile:+617 3654311
                        Speak for yourself; I do.