Unsolicited Mail

Robert Hart hartr@interweft.com.au
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 15:03:56 +1000 (EST)

On Tue, 22 Oct 1996, Julie Johnson wrote:

> I am also concerned at what appears to be a faily blatant invasion of my
> privacy and whould like linkers views on 1. How to find the site 2. What to
> do when I do.

Well, I just tried an advanced Alta Vista search using

"J.Johnson@cowan.edu.au" OR (Julie AND Johnson AND COWAN)

as the criteria. I found entries in a number of educational places, but
none that seemed to fit the sort of site you mention...

Robert Hart                                  iweft@ipax.com.au
Voice: +61 (0)3 9735 3586
InterWeft, 35 Summit Road, Lilydale, Victoria 3140, Australia
        IT, data and voice networking Consultancy
        Strategic IT business planning
        Internet planning, implementation, security and configuration