Unsolicited Mail

Ron Ipsen ron@comu.net.au
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 17:43:03 +1000

At 11:00 22/10/96 +0800, you wrote:
>I have also been receiving unsolicited mail, although of a less unsavourory
>nature, than that beiing reported by Linker today.
>
>In the past couple of month I have received mail from two young men
>connected with the US Navy both of wham expressed interest in establishing
>correspondence with me.

   I also tried for the mars bar but found that "Julie+Johnson" has a dog,
is a film star in the sort of movies that would _definitely_ attract sailors
and has written some books as well as having a few web sites around the
world but nothing that fits the "positive impressions" bill.

  searches on positive+impressions brought up 6000 + hits but nothing that
was identifiable as a meeting place etc, perhaps you should ask your sailors
for the url or give us their e-mail and we can follow it up for you. (might
be better)

 Ron.

Ron Ipsen,
Managing Director,