unsolicited mail

Warwick Cathro wcathro@nla.gov.au
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 10:05:56 +1000 (EET)

On Wed, 23 Oct 1996, Karin Geiselhart wrote:

> >I too never received anything; it strikes me that those who didn't are
> >people who have not emailed anything to 'link' recently.
>
> The message didn't come to me, yet I posted to LINK on the weekend.
> Karin Geiselhart

And the message _did_ come to me (twice, with differenty subject lines)
yet I haven't posted anything to LINK for over a year.  What about CIRG-L?

"Warwick Cathro"                                 T T T T T T T T
wcathro@nla.gov.au                               I I I I I I I I
National Library of Australia                    I I I I I I I I
Phone: +616 2621484   Fax: +616 2731180          T T T T T T T T