Weblinks...

Peter Green lgreenpd@ALPHA2.CURTIN.EDU.AU
Thu, 31 Oct 1996 12:11:31 +0800

I have been using a product for the Mac called Urlkey and it lets me pick
up links from all sorts of applications including the non-Pro version of
Eudora. It works with the full url and so I would add my support to
Michael's comments about including a complete url and I also offer the
url of Urlkey for those Mac people who are interested.

http://home.city.net/cnx/software/urlkey.html

Cheers

Peter

Peter Green