New Gov. Directory

Kerry Webb kwebb@cbr.dit.csiro.au
Fri, 01 Nov 1996 09:19:20 +1100

At 14:03 31/10/96 -0700, Jan whitaker wrote:
>Thanks for that, Ian.  And is it only Public Servants or is the goal to
>have ALL of government in, such as Ministers?  I understand from a
>"little bird" that the Honorable Amanda Vanstone's name also didn't get
>found.

I found the Senator when I looked, and I looked for DEETYA as well and
found their entry.
Ian may already have it on his to-do list, but I suggest that AGPS include
URLs for home pages in the organisation entries in GOLD.

It's a neat system.  Congratulations.

Kerry

Kerry Webb             kwebb@cbr.dit.csiro.au
 Project Coordinator, Distributed Media Information Systems
 CSIRO Division of Information Technology
 GPO Box 664                         Phone (06) 2167005
 CANBERRA   ACT   2601  AUSTRALIA    Fax (06) 2167111