[LINK] Personal comments on the eCensus form

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Wed Aug 2 09:36:32 AEST 2006

At 15:26 +1000 1/8/06, Tom Worthington wrote:
>  ... ABS says this is because the web site is new and I should check
>if my ISP has updated their DNS recently. ...

They're a worry these guys.  Now let's see, I'm *sure* there's a
button here somewhere that says 'update DNS' ...

--
Roger Clarke                  http://www.anu.edu.au/people/Roger.Clarke/

                    Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916

Visiting Professor in Info Science & Eng  Australian National University
Visiting Professor in the eCommerce Program      University of Hong Kong