[LINK] Fwd: Census Config [Was: Personal comments on the eC

Pilcher, Fred Fred.Pilcher at act.gov.au
Thu Aug 3 14:32:17 AEST 2006

Roger asked:

> Does anyone actually turn Java on?  I haven't in years.

I never have it, or javascript, enabled on my Windows box, but it's enabled on my Linux boxes in the belief that, as long as I'm not logged in as root, I'm fairly safe.

Am I living in a fool's paradise?

Fred

This email, and any attachments, may be confidential and also privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient:
Please notify the sender and delete all copies of this transmission along with any attachments immediately.
You should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person.